We cordially invite you to Micro Focus Universe 2019, taking place this year in Vienna on 26-28 March 2019. This year’s theme is the “Power of Digital Transformation” and this Micro Focus flagship customer event co-locates 5 different customer forums, enabling you to dive deep in the area of your choice while exploring other solutions to address a wide range of business challenges.
Open Horizons has been asked to work with Micro Focus to organise the End User Productivity Forum (EUP) for the first time at this year’s event. Community experts will be joining customers and Micro Focus product management teams to present a busy schedule of sessions as well as participating in the Digital Transformation Zone.
As Open Horizons members or alumni you qualify for a 10% discount on the ticket price, but to receive this discount you must pre-register through the Open Horizons website.
What to expect?
Important facts about Micro Focus Universe and the End User Productivity Forum
On the opening day, strategic and portfolio keynotes will be presented by Micro Focus executives and product management while the the large exhibition area will be open showing many Micro Focus solutions for real-life environments. On the second and third days visitors will benefit from the latest insights presented at breakout sessions within the customer forums
- Application Delivery Management
- Application Modernization and Connectivity
- End User Productivity
- IT Operations Management
- Security, Risk, and Governance
With 30 breakout sessions in 2 parallel tracks, we have scheduled a comprehensive session list for the End User Productivity Forum (EUP) covering
- Endpoint Management & Security
- Enterprise Filesharing (Filr)
- File & Print Services (OES)
Sessions will be presented by Micro Focus product management, Open Horizons speakers and importantly customers who will highlight how they use these solutions. With Filr version 4 due for release close to the time of the conference, we invite you to find out first-hand what’s new.
A detailed agenda of the Enduser Productivity Forum
with short descriptions of all offered sessions and workshops
can be donwloaded here.
Expert talks, networking and community spirit
Micro Focus Universe offers not only a wide range of keynotes and breakout sessions to leverage your skills, but also numerous opportunities for expert discussions and networking with fellow delegates, Micro Focus staff and Open Horizons experts.
- Digital Transformation Zone: This large exhibition area provides a variety of demo-stations where you can find out more about Micro Focus solutions and have your questions answered. Be inspired by innovative solutions and explore creative ways of tackling existing business challenges.
- Expert-Talks and Group Meetings: Benefit from personalised briefings with Micro Focus executives and product experts and meet technical experts from Open Horizons. Micro Focus staff will also be available for small group discussions in the Meeting Center.
- Network Community Style: Enjoy your evenings in Vienna after days filled with invaluable content. Socialise with Micro Focus leaders; meet global peers and build your business network while dining in the city or during one of five exclusive customer forum dinners.(Dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are included in the ticket price)